What is your covid policy?
- We encourage guests to wear a mask unless they are seated.
- The venue will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each show.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Contactless payment is encouraged and preferred at the bar and for merchandise purchases.
- We recommend that everyone attending the show takes a Covid-19 rapid lateral flow test within 48 hours before arrival, however we will not request to see proof of a negative test as a condition of entry.
- If the ticket holder, or a member of their party feels unwell, needs to self-isolate, or has Covid-19 then they can request to exchange their tickets, free of charge up to 48 hours before the performance. If given less than 48 hours’ notice, there will be a transfer fee of £27.50 per ticket (this is the cost that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience will be charged, by the venue, for late cancellation of the 3-course meal included in the ticket price).
We have a lot of FAQ's - I've enquired how best to do this https://www.torquaysuitetheatre.com/faqs.html