What's on the menu?
You can view the current 2024 menu here
Refunds & Transfers
Do you give refunds or can I change the date of my ticket?
For box office shows there are no refunds (unless the event is rescheduled or cancelled).
- Transfers are free of charge up to 48 hours before the performance.
- If given less than 48 hours’ notice, there will be a transfer fee of £31.50 per ticket (this is the cost that - Faulty Towers The Dining Experience will be charged, by the venue, for late cancellation of the 3-course meal included in the ticket price, plus a small administration charge).
-Groups of 20+ are only eligible for transfers up to 1 month before the show, to allow time for the tickets to be resold
What is your covid policy for London shows?
- The venue will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each show.
- Contactless payment is encouraged and preferred at the bar and for merchandise purchases.
- We are continuing our free transfer policy to keep our staff and customers safe. If the ticket holder, or a member of their party feels unwell they can request to exchange their tickets, free of charge up to 48 hours before the performance. If given less than 48 hours’ notice, there will be a transfer fee of £27.50 per ticket (this is the cost that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience will be charged, by the venue, for late cancellation of the 3-course meal included in the ticket price, plus a small administration charge).
Do you have a NUT allergy?
IMPORTANT: If you have an allergy to nuts, whether airborne, through ingestion or physical contact, please let us know and confirm the nature of it at least 72 hours before the performance. If we are not made aware of this until the performance date, the hotel and ITI reserve the right to refuse admission. Please note that we also have a gag in the show that involves peanuts, if we are aware of your allergy we will source a reliable nut free alternative. However, please note that even the manufacturers of this cannot guarantee that their product may not contain traces of nuts. If you have any concerns on this, please contact us at email@example.com
You can fill in our 'special diets and requests' form here
If you have any other food allergies, please let us know with at least 24 hours notice. You can fill in our 'special diets and requests' form here, or alternatively you can send us an email, and the information will be added to your booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special dietary requirements
Special dietary requirements
Please let us know any special diet requirements at least 24 hours before you attend. You can fill in our 'special diets and requests' form here
Birthday, anniversary and other special requests
If you or one of your party is celebrating something and you want us to give them a special mention, surprise, or otherwise, please let us know. You can fill in our 'special diets and requests' form here
Drinks Pre Order
Virgin, Into The Blue, BAG Vouchers
How do I book my Virgin Experience, Into The Blue or Buy-a-Gift voucher tickets?
Redeem Virgin Experience, Buy-a-Gift and Into The Blue vouchers here:
Am I eligible for a concession price ticket?
Please note that proof of concession status will be required upon check-in of the show. If you do not have ID then you may be asked to pay full price.
- Senior Citizens (those over 60)
- Students in full-time or part-time education
- Those registered as being on state benefits
- D/deaf and disabled people
Is it suitable for children and is there a children's price?
Children under the age of 5 attend free of charge. They will not be provided a meal, so you would need to bring appropriate food for them. Children 12 & under can attend lunch time shows for £40 and will be given a kids meal, please email or call for details. Other school-age children are eligible for the ‘student concession’ price where this is available. All ages have attended and enjoy the show.
Can I buy tickets at the London venue?
Yes. Tickets are available from our Front of House desk during published show times, Thursday-Sunday. Tickets purchased at the venue can only be paid for in cash, or by credit or debit card.
Can I buy Gift Vouchers for the London show?
Yes, you can buy vouchers here
Private & Group Bookings
Is there a discount for Faulty guests who want to stay at the hotel?
Yes, the President Hotel are offering 10% off their standard room rate, please find more info here